Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

It is cool and affordable




























Last week was my birthday and I received some great presents. Among them, a cool bag that keeps your wine bottle chilled. Somebody was using his or her noggin with this item. With built-in water pockets that turn into ice once the bag is frozen, your wine is kept chilled for a while. The bags come in different colors and sizes. The next dinner party you are invited to, take the hostess a bottle of wine in one of these bags so that it arrives chilled and ready.

What a great present for the upcoming holidays and it won't break the bank. I am always searching for these kind of items where functional and practical meet affordable!






2 comments:

Skylar Magazine said...

Wow! That's awesome! I'll have to look for one of those. Can you get them in any liquor store?

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

Carlos said...

My bag was a present but, you can buy one online. I have found them on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Chill-It-Blue-Freezable-Bottle/dp/B004T4O7XY

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...