Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Writing is such a sweet sorrow!



What came first, the chicken or the egg? That is a question that has baffled many people for a very long time. I don’t  know about you, but as a blogger, I face a similar question when posting time is fast approaching. Do I create a dish and then blog about it or vice versa?  I wonder how other bloggers deal with this. I keep telling myself - I am not a writer. I write just because I need to, in order to express what I have to communicate. So, I guess the answer to the "what came first" question depends on what you are passionate about, and as you can guess, cooking is one of my passions. I am so comfortable being in front of a stove, that I almost don’t need to measure or read a recipe to recreate a dish I might be interested in preparing. So, it is not that I don’t like to write, I do, but it takes every ounce of my being. So I cook first, take pictures next and write last. Yes, this entry is the exception. This time I am just writing and all I can think is how many people are about to hit the skip button (skip button?). So if you are still reading, I guess I have to say dang! Is this what writing is all about?  





1 comment:

SuperFoodSisters said...

Blogging is one of those things that helps people relate to each other and learn from each other. I have many days when I feel exactly as you do! And I relate with you about cooking, taking pictures then writing. That is the way I am most comfortable doing things!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...