Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Caramel Apple Martini


 
 "I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come," wrote Steve Jobs in his resignation letter.

That's got to be awful! I mean, having to leave a job that you love because you know that you are physically not able to do it anymore. So, I am having this apple drink in his honor. I hope that someday; like Jobs, I would have enough courage and the wisdom to recognize the day I could no longer meet my duties!

Caramel Apple Martini
  • 2 parts Schnapps, butterscotch
  • 2 parts Sour Apple Pucker
  • 1 part Vodka

Mixing Instructions

Shake ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...