Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Spicy mini bundts with Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips


Ingredients 
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
4 large eggs, room temperature
1 1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
--0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves  
1 teaspoon baking soda

Mix first 5 ingredients. Add the next 6 ingredients and mix well.
Pour in previously  greased baking bundts and bake till done. Baking time varies depending on the size of your baking pans.  

This dessert is very easy to make.  Mix, mix and bake!  Serve with apple wages and caramel sauce.  It also works well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. 





Apples, caramel, walnuts!  This looks like it took long hours to create.  Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the fruit of your labor. 

6 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Posted about your cupcakes :)

Carlos said...

Thanks, just out of the oven!

My Kitchen in the Rockies said...

Those Mini Bundt pans are adorable. I like the spice combination but would also add some Chinese five spice. Great looking dessert!

Carlos said...

I need to try Chinese five spice. I wonder is it is available at any local food store? :)

My Kitchen in the Rockies said...

I buy mine at Whole Foods.

BESOS LYNN said...

I am drolling, are you kidding me? This is serious food here! Oh, I am so printing these recipes. Thanks for the calories
besos,lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...