Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sausage, Egg & Cheese from Panera Bread Co.



I love Panera Bread. I am a morning person, and breakfast at Panera is what the doctor ordered. They are very consistent in their products and everything looks and tastes very fresh! Although I always get a bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee, I decided to try one of their breakfast sandwiches. Freshly baked Ciabatta bread, Vermont White Cheddar cheese, fresh eggs and a slice of sausage. My sandwich was amazing! Can I order breakfast for dinner there? :) 

 - What is your favorite place to order breakfast and what do you order there?


If I don't want to go out, I enjoy eating some of the make-ahead Sausage Breakfast Casserole. 


3 comments:

fromblank said...

that looks so yum!

xx

fromblank.blogspot.com

kimchicsisters said...

looks great!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/01/snow-homemade-waffles.html

Ania Alonso said...

My favourite sandwich?
jam and cheese!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...