Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

JUST FOR YOU!


Serving mini cakes are a way to give your friends and family a chance to pick their cake of choice without breaking the bank. Bake a white or a yellow cake in mini-cake pans. Slice and fill them with flavored butter cream icing, Nutella or fruit preserves. Two or three different icings can be created by adding different colors and oils to a batch of white icing. Use your icing and filling combinations to change the flavor and appearance of your mini cakes. To display your “cake creations”, find mini cake plates and cake holders in stores such as Pier 1 Imports, Kohls and Sophie's. For Valentine's Day, make a special mini cake for your loved one and don’t miss out on the smiles this gesture will bring to the occasion.

4 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I want one! :D

My Kitchen in the Rockies said...

Nutella, please!! Found two of those mini cake standes at Tuesday Morning. They are adorable.

Mary said...

Carlos, this is a wonderful idea. I don't think my cakes will look as finished as yours, but you have inspired me to try. I love the food and recipes you feature here. It keeps me coming back. I hope the new year brings you a large measure of health and happiness. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Carlos said...

Taking orders :) LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...