Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cauliflower Fried Rice

Ingredients:

½ cup finely chopped onion
2 large eggs
1 cup of mixed veggies 
Pepper and salt to taste
2 tablespoons oil for stir-frying, or as needed
4 cups cold cooked cauliflower rice
 1 - 2 tablespoons light soy sauce. 
Preparation:

Wash and finely chop the onion. Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. 
Heat a wok or frying pan and add 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot, add onions and cook till tender. On one side of the pan, cook the eggs stirring until they are lightly scrambled but not too dry.  Add veggies and rice. Stir-fry for a few minutes using a wooden spoon. Stir in the soy sauce.  

Serve hot.
Low carbs and high in fiber. 













2 comments:

Daniel said...

Ah, man... you lost me on the first line. Not that I'm judging, but having knowledge of onion in my food is one of those psychological barriers I have a next to impossible time of getting past. Many, many people have given me crossed-eyed looks for this, and it automatically eliminates half of any menu I'm handed at most restaurants... I wish I could get over it.

Anyhow. It does look good, and your presentation is top notch.

I'm curious about this project idea you mentioned... I'm breaking my tradition of anonymity, but feel free to drop me an email. musicshapedhole@gmail.com

Tadakala said...

Great Recipes thanks for share.

Best Regrading.
Andhra Style Recipes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...