Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

No time to Mousse around!

Having out of town family visiting and a huge honey-do list staring at my face, there is no time to prepare a fancy dessert for dinner ...I thought. My wife and I have been getting ready for these kind of emergencies.  When we are out shopping and come across something that can be used to serve desserts (at a good value) we go ahead and get it.  It is remarkable how extra-good something tastes when you stage your dinner, dessert or drinks.   

Ingredients:

• 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
• 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
• Passion fruit juice concentrate, 11.5 fl oz
• Whipped Cream

 
In a large container add condensed milk 

 Add concentrated juice


                                                                     Mix well

Fold in Cool Whip 

  Spoon in mousse in your dessert dish


Top with whipped cream


7 comments:

The Breakfast Lover said...

Your family is so lucky!

Alejandro said...

Yuuumm I wish i had eaten one of those ! .... ;)

LookSpotter.com

Carlos said...

Thanks Breakfast Lover! :)
I am the lucky one to have them!

Carlos said...

Well Alex,I can make another batch just for you next time in town! What are brothers for :)

Fashion Chalet said...

And truly yum I must say. I love the ingredients!


xx

Carlos said...

I have to say that the mousse was very delicious. Sharing it with Fashion Chalet ...Priceless!


Y'all hurry back...

Fashion Chalet said...

Haha! OK ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...