Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grill it baby!

The cast-iron panini grill is responsible for the nice marks and the intense flavors left on my food.  I don't know why it took me so long to buy one. What I do know now, is that grilling can be done indoors very effortlessly.


Tender and juicy chicken is what you would get from this grill. 

Just a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of margarine to prevent stickiness is all you need to bring this sweet corn to the next level. 


 You won't believe your taste buds. 

Rice and a few veggies make tonight's dinner a hit! 

Wait, I am not done grilling, what about dessert? 





Frozen peaches come back to life and they are sprinkled with a bit of brown sugar to accelerate the caramelization process! 

Go crazy, add grill marks to a slice of sour cream pound cake 
and impress the heck out of your family and friends. 


 


Don't get me wrong, I love my infrared outdoor Char-Broil grill, but my panini grill is a great way to grill without ever having stepped foot out of the house.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

This is my type of meal, hands down. Fantastic job, Sir.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...