Give your blueberries a break and bake a batch of strawberry muffins! A good way to start your day!
• 1/4 cup canola oil
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 egg
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F grease muffin tin, or use paper liners.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, milk, and egg. Beat lightly. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Toss in chopped strawberries and stir to coat with flour. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
3. Fill muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until done.
If you like nuts, you can add chopped pecans to the batter!