Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

FOOD WITH A HOLE IN THE MIDDLE ... THAT IS LOW CAL ISN'T IT?


I stopped for a bagel with low fat cream cheese on my way to work. The place: Panera Bread. The time: 6:45 A.M. The bagel choice: plain. Taking a bite of this coveted breakfast item, I was trying to convince myself not to feel bad about eating carbs. Eating a bagel can't be that bad, there is a hole in the middle of this son of a motherless goat, "I thought". So I ate it.... and I did not gain a single ounce! Shut up.

Hey... maybe I will get a couple of chocolate donuts tomorrow instead of a bagel. The bakery is near work, so if I walk to and from the bakery... So, my food will have two holes, that is good! Wait, wait, everybody knows that walking is a great exercise and chocolate has been clinically proven to keep high blood pressure down, the blood flowing and  the heart healthy. I can eat my breakfast guilt free! Did I say shut up? Huh?





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...