Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Are we there yet? oh man! how much longer.....

One of my readers commented that my Sourdough bread blog of September 13, 2009, although interesting, was too time-consuming and complicated. I sort of understand that. The truth is, I posted two recipes, the starter and the bread. I had to give you the starter recipe because most people may not have a starter handy. If you do have a starter, all you need to do is make the dough, let it rise and then bake. There is not instant gratification here! Some recipes require a lot of time. For example, apple butter takes a long time to make, but the end result is worth it. Please keep on commenting.  I enjoy your feedback. Speaking of apple butter, Fall is the time to make a batch! I will soon be posting my blog “From sauce to butter…. apple butter 101”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...